Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Look Ma, No Hands...

As you all may already know, #FebPhotoaDay has commenced and yesterday was Day 3 which meant that our inspirational word was HANDS! Don't ask me why, but I was extremely excited about this one because I just happened to be wearing all of my favorite rings last night. From left to right, here's a breakdown of what's going on up there... David Yurman - this one was a gift given to me a few years ago and it's just one of those things that I've never taken off since then. Vintage Knuckle Ring - I found this beauty in my mom's jewelry chest which was given to her back in the 70's as gift. Nashelle - this one is an intricate piece that I just can't live with out. Tiffany & Co - again another gift. It's a simple silver band that says I Love You, another one that I just can't take off. Vintage - yet again another bauble from my mom's jewelry chest.

PS. I Have a Side Note
So I dyed my hair! I know it doesn't sound exciting but trust me it is! I've been dying to get the Ombre look but have never wanted to fork up the money to get it professionally done. Well last weekend I conjured up enough guts to do it myself. Yes, I DIYed my hair and I love it! Don't worry, I'll show you how to do it yourself too soon!